Digital Marketer & PA
Closing: Jun 4, 2023This position has expired
Published: May 5, 2023 (2 months ago)
Sign up to view job details.
Digital Marketing Job Description
1. Analyze sales and marketing metrics
2. Forecast Market Trends
3. Research the Market to identify new opportunities and determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits interests and other factors.
4. Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
5. Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
6. Set Specific marketing goals
7. Reviewing progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
8. Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or clients’ voice and mission.
1. Client Base Retention
2. Internet of Things
3. Social Media Integration
4. Go to Market Strategy
5. Information Architecture
6. Website management
7. Market Analysis
8. Website Design
9. Sales Channels
10. Video Production
11. Data Analysis
12. Writing and Content Creation
13. Technology Proficiency.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
1. Schedule meetings and manage calendars
2. Answer calls and emails
3. Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings
4. Run errands as requested
1. Strong Interpersonal Skills
2. Active Listening and Good Communication Skills
3. Strong time management and organizational skills
4. Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
Applications submitted via Fuzu have 32% higher chance of getting shortlisted.