Closing: Sep 23, 2023This position has expired
Published: Sep 14, 2023 (17 days ago)
- Education, Skills and Experience
- A Diploma/Higher Diploma in Human Resource management or relevant area of specialization.
- Must have at least Three (3) years’ experience in a comparable position.
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Implement effective staff communication channels internally and reporting
- Support customer service, and drive University culture by integrating HR service delivery.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting them to understand and implement University HR policies and procedures.
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the University.
- Providing support services towards recruiting staff, selection and placements.
- Serve as point person for all staff questions on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Participating in review of HR policies, strategies and processes.
- Responsible for enhancing peaceful employee relations through implementation of the best work place practices.
- Maintaining and updating current HR files and database