Closing: Nov 28, 2022This position has expired
Published: Nov 21, 2022 (14 days ago)
- Oversee operations and logistics of CIHEB Kenya offices physical spaces including maintenance of the offices and Lease management.
- Develop and implement Operating standard procedures for CIHEB Kenya operations role.
- Procure, maintain, and organize all office space supplies to meet work demands of CIHEB Kenya offices staff in an environmentally green way.
- Manage internal controls and security system to reasonably ensure the safeguarding of all CIHEB Kenya assets.
- Establish and maintain complete inventory and accountability of all organizational property and insurance coverage in coordination with the Finance Department. This includes Asset Management, asset tagging and disposal.
- Manage on-site and off-site storage.
- Conduct selection and maintenance of all office equipment. Ensure that all office copiers, and printers are ready for daily use.
- Ensure timely and appropriate establishment of all logistics infrastructure (warehousing / fleet management / distribution / and equipment) and associated operating / management /monitoring systems.
- Review of policies, and processes across the organization to improve operational performance.
- Ensure management of vehicle fleet is in line with the organization’s standards; ensure that appropriate allocation and safe use of vehicles is achieved throughout and ensure servicing and maintenance schedules are adhered to.
- Ensure efficient coordination and timely delivery of supplies in support of all CIHEB Kenya departments.
- Ensure there is accurate record keeping for all stores transactions.
- Develop/review and oversee the implementation of Stores policies and procedures.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, insuring and distribution, and maintenance operations systems.
- Lead the evaluation of technology solutions, identify gaps, weaknesses, and areas for improvement. Design and implement in-house solutions and/or with external vendors. Implement systems improvements across all departments and set up relevant tools, processes, and automations.
- With the support of the FAD, assess current systems to ensure productivity, improve system design and planning for new systems as needed.
- Review relevant reports and recommendations for system improvement, and develop implementation plans to ensure those recommendations are implemented successfully and sustainably.
- Ensure management of all office service providers including cleaners, security, Garages, and all office bills.
- Keep CIHEB Kenya security and safety plan up to date.
- Ensure all staff are fully briefed on and responsive to all aspects of security, social and cultural norms and local conditions and behavior.
- Liaise with the contracted security company to ensure compliance with security guidelines and their effective application.
- Develop a warden system to be activated in times of crisis for both staff and beneficiaries.