Closing: Aug 17, 20225 days remaining
Published: Jul 20, 2022 (23 days ago)
1. Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
2. Promote sales of Homes through advertisements.
3. Interview clients to determine what kinds of Homes they are seeking.
4. Organising sales visits and explaining features of homes to prospective clients.
5. Providing guidance and assisting buyers in purchasing property under our terms and conditions.
6. Prepare necessary paperwork needed to close a sale and ensuring all paperwork is properly filled out by the prospects
7. Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
8. Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
9. Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.
Interested and qualified persons are asked to make their applications by:-
a) A letter of application
b) A detailed and updated curriculum vitae, to include –previous professional engagement
c) Applicant’s recent colored passport size photographs,
d) Must have a degree or a diploma in any business related course
e) Should be ready to work with targets
g) Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a busy organization
h) Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.