An Administrative Assistant, is responsible for supporting an administrative professional to help them stay organized and complete tasks that allow them to focus on more advanced responsibilities. Their duties organizing meetings for Administrators, greeting office visitors and composing documents on behalf of Administrators.
• Answer phones and greet visitors.
• Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
• Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
• Collate and distribute mail.
• Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
• Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents.
• Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
• Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping.