Closing: Nov 10, 2022This position has expired
Published: Nov 4, 2022 (2 months ago)
- An Administrator provides office support to either an individual or team and is vital for the smooth-running of a business.
The roles and responsibilities of this include but not limited to:
- Responsible for supervising daily operations of the company, plan the most efficient administrative procedures and also act as a liaison between clients and the organization by assisting with complaints, billing and other queries.
- Manage clients and their requests by responding to questions and complaints through means such as telephone calls, emails etc in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer retention and increase our customer base.
- Keep proper records and updated customer and clients' database.
- Maintain logs and records of calls, hard copies of patients’ files, billing activities and other information.
- Opening of patients’ files for newly registered patients, allotting hospital and medical record number and retrieving of patient’s files when clients come for follow up.
- Check that all discharged patients are properly followed up by primary Clinicians.
- Take enquiries from patients or their relatives with regards to our services, prices and operations either via telephone or in person.
- Focus on providing exceptional services resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Attempt to resolve and de-escalate any issues in a calm manner.
- Exhibits a detail-oriented etiquette and friendly attitude at all times when answering telephone calls.
- Appropriately schedules patient appointments for consultations, evaluations, treatments, follow-up, or re-evaluation.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating patient medical records.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Receive, dispatch and disseminate official correspondence.
- Ensure the availability of necessary supplies by identifying procurement needs of the facility (reception, departments, kitchen, and wards)
- Ensure effective planning and execution of operations by reducing waste levels
- Ensure the facility and the office premises is always neat and tidy.
- Ensure the kitchen unit, driving unit, cleaning unit and security unit deliver professional services.
- Work with the Business team to develop excellent proposals
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Identify Staffing needs and relate it to HR.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of company’s policies on dressing, attendance, computer usage, security, and confidentiality.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Ensure proper filling and documentation
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
Qualifications, Skills and Experience