Closing: Feb 1, 20232 days remaining
Published: Jan 4, 2023 (26 days ago)
- Actively dialing through the new customer's performance leads aged less than 30 days to understand their reason for late payments or no payments.
- Offer solutions for customer concerns and issues raised to achieve the first-call resolution
- Negotiate with the customer on ways to get back on track with their payments.
- Update and maintain a tracker of customer conversations by updating the history logs on Freshdesk and other relevant database applications.
- Contacting customers who’ve expressed interest to return their full kits and upgraded MKOPA products to understand their reason for return, and record the status of returned items.
- Educate the customer on the device return policy, advising on money eligible for refund and if no money refundable advice on why that is so.
- Initiate the downgrade/cancellation process on M-KOPAnet to ensure that the canceled and refund process is completed.
- Dialing through customers whose accounts are suspended and liaising with different departments to ensure the issues are resolved for customers to resume loan repayment.
- Reporting and analysis - send a summary analysis of calls done daily on observations made and from time to time with recommendations.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role.
- B.Sc degree and business management, administration, accounting, and or related field.
- Excellent attention to detail and innovative thinking skills
- Ability to take initiatives
- Call center industry experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent persuasion and convincing skills, result-oriented and self-driven.
- Exceptional work ethic and integrity.