Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-
Our Company is in need of an organised Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative functions. You are to manage schedules, setting up appointments, plan, coordinates and control all administrative and operational procedural activities and documentations. In addition, You are to produce reports and presentations, assist in administering, overseeing as well as adherence to firm practices.
Skills and Qualifications
Emotional Intelligence, Tech Prowess, Resourcefulness,
Computer Proficiency, Interpersonal and Communication skills Client Relationships, Organisation, Negotiating, Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability, Leadership, Managerial Skills, Multi-Tasking, Prioritization, Networking, Attention to detail
Problem Solving, Teamwork and collaboration, Leadership, Time Management
Qualification: OND/HND/ BSC/BA
Remuneration: N80,000 - N100,000
How to Apply:
Their major Job Duties includes:
* Prioritizing emails and phone calls and organise day to day activities of the firm which includes operational functions.
* Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
* Participate in meetings, workshops, and team-building events and maintain database as well as producing reports or presentations for their Executive leadership
* Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement and involve in researching and accessing new learning resources as necessary
* Understanding and keeping up to date business organisational structures, policies, goals and objectives