Facility Supervisor – The Concierge
Closing: Sep 19, 2022This position has expired
Published: Aug 22, 2022 (2 months ago)
Apply for this job in seconds! Employer will review your Fuzu Profile and contact shortlisted candidates through Fuzu.
• Possess technical competency in at least one business domain such as Facilities Management,Project Management, etc
• Previously held a Supervisory position at a level higher than entry level• Demonstrated ability to conduct Sales and Marketing activitiesFacility Management
• Implement regular inspection in all 5C managed facilities to detect early maintenance needs
• All basic facilities must be well always maintained and operational
• Carry out preventive Maintenance on all 5C managed facilities as agreed with the client. Areas to becovered include Plumbing, Electrical Systems, generators, A/C, Pest Control, Water treatment, etc.
• Supervise and ensure all repairs are carried out in a timely and professional manner employingthe use of the operational process for all activities i.e., obtaining and understanding client requests,use of checklist and instructions from Operations Manager
• Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with theconsequences
• Maintain proper record keeping and tracking of all queries
• Identify new opportunities and work with the BDMs and Operations Manager to make theopportunities a reality.
• Analyses details of competitor offerings, including specifications, pricing, and promotionalmaterials to ensure the business unit remains current and ahead of the competition in the industry.
• Prepare and submit a full analysis of all Facility Management activities for all 5C Managed facilitiesmonthly to the Operations Manager.
• Ensure that the right skill level of a Maintenance Pro is deployed at all times to undertakecustomer tasks so as to meet or exceed their expectations
• Ensure firsthand supervision on all requests, zero tolerant of service failures
• Maintenance Pros are well monitored and are in compliance with all codes and conducts
• Ensure that clients are fully informed of when our Maintenance Pros are scheduled to be at themaintenance location and are carried along throughout the maintenance process.
• Ensures intensive troubleshooting and diagnosis of all maintenance requests
• Escalate with proper documentation any inappropriate behavior from the Maintenance Pro
• Ensure the continued growth of quality Maintenance Pros, Agents, and Suppliers for the smoothoperations of the Facility Hub
• Carry out routine audits on the Maintenance Pros and Suppliers
• Prepare and send a weekly analysis of activities handled via the Facility Hub
• Conduct regular walk through of the managed facility to assist with visual maintenance and security
• Ensure that procurement requests are done in a timely manner not compromising qualityService Delivery and Continuous Improvement
• Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
• Notify the office of any quality failure or unprofessional behavior on the part of our technicians
• Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationships withcustomers.
• Conduct quarterly meetings with stakeholders to discuss about operational updates, ideas, andissues.
• Come up with new ideas on services to offer, promotions to run, and ways on meeting client'sdemand based on field experience and clients’ feedback
• Supports the Operation managers of the Business segment in the delivery of client needs asrequired and provides feedback to the Operations Manager.
• Strong operations sense
• Excellent communicator
• Excellent operational skills
• Deep knowledge of the market Including the competition’s offering, pricing tactics, and salesstrategies
• Excellent user of Operations Processes and Procedure and Operations Tools.
• Must be Analytical and structured and be able to influence change