Closing: Feb 1, 20232 days remaining
Published: Jan 4, 2023 (26 days ago)
- Monitor overdue and defaulted loans daily to timely provide an update or recommendation to upper manager.
- Prepare and submit daily reports of the overdue and repayment for all credit facilities to keep all related stakeholders informed of the status.
- Input two-week reminder of repayment report into the share drive for branch to take actions according to the Bank’s policy.
- Input and update status on analyzed case into Case Under Analysis of Recovery to ensure the case is solved properly.
- Follow up and verify with the branch loan officers to get updates of reasons for repayment lateness and next action plan to handle the case.
- Review and update overdue clients that exceed timeline set in the Bank’s policies to timely handle the case.
- Track and prepare list of restructured or rescheduled clients by working closely with branch loan officers to better administer the repayment schedules.
- Respond to all the inquiries, issues, or errors related to repayment to all branch personnel when required.
- Arrange appropriate time to chase and follow up with client to ensure agreed terms and conditions are made.
- Process to do a manual settlement to clients when appropriate.
- Conduct site visit to those overdue and/or defaulted client when assigned by upper manager of loan recovery team.