Closing: May 26, 20221 day remaining
Published: Apr 28, 2022 (27 days ago)
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including; month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field
- Experience in real estate accounting or property accounting preferred
- Experience in Admin manager real estate industry preferred
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 5years+ of relevant experience in Financial Management and Controls
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quick Books.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must
- A unique combination of good interpersonal and communications/presentation skills, both written and oral, coupled with sharp business acumen and consultative sales approach