Building great customer service practices at your organisation
Great customer service experiences are critical in maintaining customer loyalty and satisfaction and therefore essential to the long-term viability of every business. This course introduces basic elements of customer service and explains how they can be applied in any company.
Who is this for?
- Graduates and professionals in the customer service industry.
- Or anyone else interested in inculcating a culture of customer service in there organisation
This course has 3 sections that explain how to develop a culture of customer service that makes your organisation stand out. The concepts covered are applicable across industries. By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Describe what exceptional customer serves looks like in your organisation
- Know how to measure customer satisfaction and take corrective action
- Practice how to deal with angry and difficult customers
Be a true friend
You probably know people who are looking for employment and would be keen to learn these skills. Be a true friend and share with them!Share on Facebook Share on WhatsApp