Problem solving in the workplace
Successful companies rely on teams that can generate innovative solutions to everyday problems. In this course, you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to analyse problems, spur creativity, and implement innovative ideas in a practical way for your workplace, while collaboarting with different people to solve these problems.
Who is this for?
Team leaders and managers
By the end of this course you'll be able to:
- Approach problems from a different perspective
- Develop your personal creativity by asking the right questions
- Anticipate and identify problems
- Generate and evaluate alternative solutions to a problem
- Select the best decision given the specific situation and take responsibility for them
Be a true friend
You probably know people who are looking for employment and would be keen to learn these skills. Be a true friend and share with them!Share on Facebook Share on WhatsApp