Closing: Mar 5, 2023This position has expired
Published: Feb 13, 2023 (2 months ago)
Sign up to view job details.
2. Review and evaluate resource material, such as book reviews and catalogs, in order to select andorder print, audiovisual, and electronic resources.
3. Develop library policies and procedures in line with Library Services Management Rules,Regulations and Principles;
4. Conduct library promotional activities and newsletters to attract more readers.
5. Provide a conducive atmosphere and support for students and staff while conducting research.
6. Assemble and index databases of library materials for easy tracing and retrieval;
7. Prepare and submit to the relevant authorities’ work plans, budgets procurement plans and reportsfor the library;
8. Select, develop, catalogue and classify library resources;
9. Train and supervise library and assistants in their job duties.
Applications submitted via Fuzu have 32% higher chance of getting shortlisted.