● Degree/Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel Management
● 3-5 years experience as a bar and restaurant manager
● Essential hotel experience and knowledge of the hospitality industry
● Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with good interpersonal skills
● Strong attention to detail.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● Strong multitasking skills.
● Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context
of a larger team-oriented environment.
● Responsible for the smooth running of the bar & restaurant departments in line with
company standards of procedures, budgets and legislation.
● Promoting and marketing the business
● Hiring, training & development of the bar & restaurant team.
● Supervising the activities of all bar & restaurant teams to ensure all team members are
aware of their responsibilities and are performing all duties to a consistently high
● Management of all stock levels within all departments in line with departmental budgets
● To work with the Head Chef, other managers & directors on menu planning and pricing
● Management of cash handling within company policy.
● To communicate our services and facilities to guests as required.
● To be aware and ensure compliance with all company policies regarding: fire, health &
safety, hygiene, food hygiene, customer care & security.
● Attend and assign duty manager shifts as required.
● Attendance at all operational briefings, preparing and presenting reports