Closing: Dec 3, 2022This position has expired
Published: Oct 25, 2022 (2 months ago)
- Drive strategic, operational, and cross-functional initiatives that result in improved customer acquisition, retention, and credit performance.
- Plan and lead the testing, piloting, and operational setup for product launches, at different levels of commercial maturity.
- Support new channel development, including overseeing all end-to-end integrations, training, and service delivery required for launch.
- Coordinate with departmental heads to drive business improvements.
- Lead research and rapid analyses on M-KOPA’s products, competitors, customers, and operations.
- Manage the in-country marketing department and drive campaigns aimed at improving consumer education, driving acquisitions, and increasing customer retention.
- Manage relationships with key strategic partners.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management, consulting, finance, or operational roles, ideally with multi-market experience.
- Bachelors’ degree
- Preference for candidates with advanced analytical and statistical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across geographies, cultures, functions and seniorities. Experience and a high capacity in managing multiple projects, operations, and people simultaneously while delivering high quality outputs.
- Project management skills with demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams and participation in product development process.
- Requires strong oral and written communications skills as well as demonstrated success as a product spokesperson.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage own time with changing priorities in an agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to go the extra mile to assist other team members.
- Excellence stakeholder management required.