Closing: May 30, 20226 days remaining
Published: Mar 29, 2022 (2 months ago)
- Field Operations. Guide and Support the Field Operations Manager to provide excellent customer service across M-KOPA’s nation-wide footprint of service centers and depots. Coordination with OEM partners (Samsung, HMD) to drive performance of third party phone servicing. Support the management of M-KOPA’s 50+ field technicians.
- Logistics. Support Guide and support the Logistics Manager in managing the warehouse team to provide excellent support to the business such that stocks are received, processed and dispatched within SLAs.
- Fraud. Manage the strategic direction, policies and processes, analytical prioritization and operational execution with regard to all fraud and potential fraud cases related to customers, sales agents, and repayment of loan obligations associated with M-KOPA’s products and services.
- Marketing. Liaise with Marketing Director and local marketing team to execute on below-the-line and above-the-line marketing in Uganda. Support the sales team by providing the salesforce with the tools that they need (e.g., fliers)
- Passionate about our mission of upgrading lives, and making life-changing products more affordable and accessible
- You can live and breathe our values of progress, ownership and transparency
- Over three (3) years’ experience in role with a strong track record of operational execution.
- Track record of hitting tight deadlines without compromising on quality of execution
- People Leadership and management experience in any similar capacity.
- Previous experience managing teams with multiple key performance indicators
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English and Luganda.
- Faultless integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Bachelors’ degree in any field but exceptions will be made for candidates who can show an exceptional track record in this area