The Company seeks to hire Forklift /Telehandler Operators for planning and executing project Task involving assigned Vehicles or Equipment as directed or assigned by the Operations Coordinator, such tasks are to be conducted in a safe manner and in accordance with Customer requirements.
• Valid driver’s license class BCE & I
• Post High School Relevant certification, Relevant Training Certifications, Equipment Certification.
• Must pass or possess the Relevant Industry Certification (BS ISO 15513)
• Must be a Ugandan citizen
Must pass the mandatory eye test and Fitness to workExperience
• Experience in Safe operation of relevant equipment
• At least 5yrs in Operation of Equipment
• Good understanding of best HSE practices, situation awareness and risk assessment
• Good communication skills with relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure that resources assigned to the project are used properly and maintained in their best condition.
• Immediately informs Site Supervisor of any problems, necessary maintenance or necessary repairs to a vehicle both verbally and in writing, in the vehicle/Equipment daily checklist.
• Effective use of Assigned Equipment/Vehicle to minimise Wear & Tear and efficient Fuel use.
• Safe Keeping of All Equipment items and Accessories.
• Assist Project Coordinator in the planning and Effective Project Execution and delivery.
• Ensure all duties and responsibilities are performed as per procedure and Work instruction.
• Completes all data entry requirements as requested by Site Supervisor i.e. fuelling, mileage recording and signing of the gate passes and checklists.
• Suggest innovation in operations with at least one innovation process per year.
• Ensure continual improvement of assigned tasks based on performance review by the Coordinator.
• Meet Customer set Objectives, Targets and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Propose Ways to enhance Customer satisfaction and Services done to Customer.
• Maintain Safe operations by Following Safety Procedures and Works instructions.
• Execute stop work authority when any task is deemed unsafe or unfit to execute task.
• Identify gaps in existing training programs, develop training material and conduct internal training for company employees and contractors.