This position will most intensively support the FCDO funded Climate Smart Jobs programme being implemented in Northern Uganda with an office in Gulu.The Office Assistant/Cleaner will ensure that the office and surrounding area is always clean. He/she will offer administrative support as described below;
Knowledge & Experience:
- The applicant should hold an Ordinary Certificate of Education (O’ level).
- Three years’ experience as an office assistant/cleaner or in a related field.
- Must have organizational skills and be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities independently.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to write clearly and help with word processing using a computer when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well with limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience having worked NGO is an added advantage
- Good Physical stamina