Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
Requirements for appointment For appointment to this grade, an officer must have
- A minimum of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education D (Plain) or its approved equivalent;
- Must have undergone the initial NYS paramilitary programme at NYS College, Gilgil;
- Be in possession of National Trade Test, Craft or Diploma Certificates; and
- Have no criminal records;
- Be aged Thirty Five (35) years and below.
This is the entry and training grade fur this cadre. An officer at this level may be deployed as an assistant to a Section instructor.
Work at this level will involve undertaking both general and specialized duties.Method of Application :
Eligible applicants are required to fill one PSC 2 Form.
( Revised 2016) and submit it to the undersigned .The PSC 2 form can be downloaded from the public Service Commission Website.
Applications should be forwarded to:Required education
The Director General
National Youth Service
P.O. Box 30397-00100
So as to reach the Director General/CEO on or before 29th September, 2020.
Applicants can also email their application to the undersigned.
: High, secondary schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 6 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)