Salary range: Up to 1,400,000 USh | Contract type: Permanent
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
for the driving force in the creation and delivery of the brand profile and
corresponding materials, social media management and to work across departments
to support teams with their marketing and branding needs.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Plan and create engaging social media content to
promote our services and research, support people, and increase
recognition of the BPIL brand.
- Ensure our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
communities receive a high level of support through effective moderation
and strong community management
- Support our Marketing team with their social media
channels and plans.
- Contribute to the communications and marketing
planning across the whole organization
- Contribute to the ongoing measurement, evaluation and
impact of our social media activity
- Activate our staff and volunteers to amplify our
social media activity
- Support the Marketing Manager and wider teams to
deliver an exceptional social
- Provide an exceptional level of support to our social
media communities across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and
YouTube by moderating, responding to escalating messages and feedback
in a timely and supportive manner.
- Provide support and consultancy on wider marketing and
customer engagement activity including paid social advertising and
- Ensure the delivery of
consistent messaging and brand management throughout all external and
internal communications, brand material, and collateral.
- Contribute to the ongoing measurement and evaluation
of our social media activity and work on new ways to demonstrate the impact
- Routine visits to both our Agri and dressed chicken branches
- Meet weekly with the Marketing Manager to keep management informed
of events and activities in the field
- Feedback information to the management of feeds, DOC’s Dressed Chicken
and Sausages market countrywide –
market trends, competitor activity & pricing, the performance of our own
products, sales opportunities for other poultry-related products or other
- Collaborate closely with the marketing department to promote our
products as best as possible
- Collaborate closely with the commercial department to ensure
compliance in all our branches and sales points
- Contributes to the development and implementation of local marketing
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Salary range: Up to 1,400,000 USh
Salary is gross salary. Medical Insurance included
10 days left to apply
Biyinzika was founded in 1990 as a poultry breeder farm and has grown steadily over the years to establish itself as one of the best- known brands in the Ugandan poultry industry. We are now the leading supplier of day-old chicks and poultry feeds in the country. We have recently started producing other livestock feeds such as dairy and pig feeds. A commercial broiler farm was set up in 2016 which is now in full production.
Meet your new colleagues
10 days left to apply