• You have a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Behavioral and Social Science, Gender Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion, or HR.
• Significant experience (5+ years' work experience) in designing and implementation of gender and economic empowerment.
• Good understanding of developing training modules and facilitation
• Experience in undertaking research and developing case study products
• Ability to provide remote accompaniment
• Experience of developing situational analysis and gathering facts and data on gender and economic empowerment
• Experience of training and mentoring on Gender
• Experience in writing case studies and reports
As a Gender Economic Empowerment Adviser you will:
• Support partners in developing knowledge products (definitions, guidance, tools, training, research, etc.) regarding gender-responsive strategies in the employment sector for private sector partners.
• Advise on how to integrate and embed gender within the private sector into program and policy.
• Contribute to the design of online training on Gender.
• Mentor and facilitate online training sessions on Gender economic empowerment, GBV through organized webinars.
• Share knowledge/mentor programme staff and volunteers/consultants on Gender and economic empowerment
• Participate in periodic virtual project team meetings to identify promising practices and areas for improvement
• Identify external good practices on gender and economic empowerment and share with the community of practice for learning and exchange
• Support with monitoring & evaluation for documentation of learnings and good practices.