- Assisting the Geophysicists and Seismologists in operating field equipment;
- Maintaining and keeping inventory of geophysical and seismological equipment;
- Establishing field camps;
- Preparing technical reports on equipment status;
- Assisting in collection and preliminary interpretation of data;
- Training station operators in operating field equipment;
- Supervising and appraising station operators;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should have the following Core Competenc
- Public Sector Management, Results Orientation, Ethics and Integrity, Interpersonal, Communication and Computer Skills, Ability to Adapt to Multi Cultural Settings, Innovation, Concern for Quality, Standards and Technical Competence, Ability to Coach Subordinates and Report Writing Skills.
- Strategic Thinking, Negotiation Skills, Team Building, Conflict Management, Policy Development, Change Management, Research and Project Management Skills.