Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration or related field
- An exceptional sales and marketing professional with 3-5+ years of experience.
- Advanced Excel Skills (can perform complex functions).
- Strategic and operational skills are required, i.e. you will create frameworks, do basic/complex data analysis and plan and follow up on operational details.
- Understand complex concepts quickly and determine to operational solutions.
- Experience leading teams to achieve results
- This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Nigeria
- Manage the scouting process to ensure that top-quality new sites are found and secured for the placement of Shops in new locations
- Work with our Government Relations team to have the correct permits for operations issued.
- Manage all lease agreements and relationships with landlords across the shop portfolio.
- Manage contractors for shop set up and ensure all works are to the required quality standards;
- Manage all One Acre Fund assets across the portfolio, develop and run sound systems;
- Manage the implementation of inventory control systems at the shops;
- Manage procurement requests from the team, including daily demands, and general set-up requirements;
- Manage the records and payments for all staff employed on a short-term/casual basis.
- Make program design recommendations and systems improvements;
- Support data analysis needs across the department;
- Work on short-term support projects as informed by the needs of the operation.
Career Growth and Development:
- We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people.
- You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance.
- We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals.
- You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.