Do you live for big-picture improvements through process analysis and innovation? Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We're always looking for creative people who care!
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We're looking for a Sr. Operations Manager with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time. Our Operations Manager will play a role in maximizing our company's productivity, and solving complex process and workflow challenges, joined with the implementation and optimization of processes to enhance teams' productivity and profitability. The ideal candidate is both people and technology-focused. And should have a background in managing back-office operations for an e-commerce company, digital advertising agency, or an
organization that functions similarly.
● Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
● Minimum of 6 -8 years of tactical and strategic management experience
a. 5+ Years of management experience (people, process, and presentation skills)
b. Agency experience (marketing, production, PR, creative, OR related experience)
● Project management certification
● Experience managing a team of marketing and creative professionals
● Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
● Experience managing budgets, timelines, and resources effectively
● Strong analytical skills, with the ability to measure and track campaign performance effectively
● Results-driven mindset and the ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
● Ability to manage multiple accounts with a positive can-do attitude
● Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets
● Familiar with implementing work management systems
● Familiar with work management tools like Asana, Trello,, Monday and Smartsheet and proficient with industry-standard project management methodologies
● Medical and Pension
● Performance Bonus and profit sharing
● Personal development and training
● Partner and collaborate with team leaders and project leads to articulate, organize, plan for, and monitor project deliverables
● Manage work management systems and processes according to project management industry standards
● Develop and implement marketing and brand strategies and initiatives that align with the company's objectives
● Manage internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, and to preserve the capital invested in the enterprise.
● Participate in developing and preparing short-term and long-range plans and
budgets based on broad organisation goals and objectives.
● Manage the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the company.
● Evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and report these results.
● Develop and maintain relationships with third-party vendors, including freelancers, contractors, and agencies
● Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in marketing and creative operations, making recommendations to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
● Develop and maintain a sound organisation plan, establish policies to insure adequate management development and provide for capable management succession for functions/business units.
● Manage strategy and execution to support the growth of the agency, client accounts, and teams at Intense Group
● Participate in performance coaching and training: Regular, structured, one-on-one meetings to help individuals improve their capabilities, get the help they need and strategically align to the agency’s value proposition
● Play a role in speaking to clients, understanding needs, and getting everyone on the same page
● Understand and track project scope in order to achieve agency growth
● Coordinate performance review process: people, teams, projects