The Senior Consultant – Service Assurance Center will drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the MTN Uganda Service Assurance Center (SAC) and effective management of EBU customer SLAs.
- BSc Electrical/Telecommunications Engineering
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the area of specialization
- At least 5 years of supervisory/management experience in a telecom environment.
- Track EBU wholesale and Tier customer incidents end to end in cognizance of SLA compliance.
- SLA and OLA follow-up with all operational teams
- To develop/Enhance, implement & Manage the Service Assurance Centre Policies, Processes & Procedures that support of all EBU wholesale and Tier customers and all IN product related services.
- To Establish and Continuously Optimize the SAC support structure to adapt to changing business needs/Technology and ensure that SAC is still positioned as a single point of contact for external and internal customer IN product related incidents.
- To provide leadership/direction with effective Management and control, to all the SAC staff team.
- To ensure SAC personnel are equipped with necessary training and operational skills.
- To Ensure effective and timely Escalations are done to Improve Customer experience and ensure EBU customer SLAs are met.
- To act as an interface to 2nd & 3rd line support functions for Incident/ problem handling, Escalation and Management Reporting.
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Drive the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Service Assurance Center through Effective Incident Management processes.
- Guide and lead through persuasion to MTNU Management in determining quality and measurement possibilities going forward.
- Participate in continuous personal and department performance improvement activities.
- Manage the complexities of the interaction between the multitude of technologies and services.
- Ensure relevant skills development and training are available to all.