We are excited to share with you The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme, a fully funded six-month programme for 25 exceptional entrepreneurs from developing and emerging economies.
At Fuzu, we are constantly thinking about providing you with more opportunities that will help you build your career. Whether you are looking forward to securing your dream job or just started your own company, we endeavour to give you a variety of opportunities to connect you with other young professionals and founders to share knowledge and support each other.
That’s why, we are excited to share with you The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme, a fully funded six-month programme for 25 exceptional entrepreneurs from developing and emerging economies. This programme kicks-off with the Westerwelle Young Founders Conference in Berlin taking place from 2nd to 6th of April 2019 with a focus to connect young founders like you from developing and emerging economies with each other and the German startup scene.
This programme will provide you with a chance to get six months of business mentoring and a scholarship to attend the Young Founders Conference in Berlin. The deadline for applying for this programme is 8th, January, 2019.
Here’s what you will get for participating in this program:
- The Westerwelle Young Founders Conference – a week-long conference in Berlin to get to know fellow Young Founders, the German startup scene and strengthen the entrepreneurial skills by attending workshops and meetings (travel and accommodation will be covered by the Westerwelle Foundation),
- A personal mentor – an experienced entrepreneur who will function as a sparring partner with whom to discuss upcoming challenges and new opportunities,
- Monthly peer mentoring calls to share knowledge and support each other,
- Expert sessions on relevant topics (e.g. OKRs, investor KPIs, marketing & sales),
- The Young Founders Network – a strong alumni network to connect with other Young Founders, exchange ideas and find support for existing challenges,
- Exposure to the Berlin startup scene and the public for you and your startup via our social media channels and our networks,
- Assistance beyond the programme as we remain a contact person and will help in finding experts for challenges, offer possibilities to share learnings or celebrate successes.
Click the link and apply here for a chance to get six months of business mentoring and a scholarship to attend the Young Founders Conference in Berlin: http://yfp.westerwelle-foundation.com
Also, keep checking your email for more exciting opportunities this year. Don’t forget to share this information with your friends and family so that they too can benefit from this program.