Graphic Designer/Video Editor
1000 Bob or LessNairobi, Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
• Proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Strong knowledge of Adobe collections, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, in addition to an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field; may be substituted with commensurate work experience
• At least 2 years of visual design and video editing experience
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members
• A demonstrated working knowledge of experience design, brand development, and creative process
• Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• A team player, who is also self-motivated.Preferred Qualifications
• Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work with both types of media for integrated campaigns
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and STATA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Develop and implement artistic input and design for print materials, video contents and social media products.
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-b
• Developing brand strategy and providing creative concepts and designs to the different campaigns from our group branches.
• Work closely with the team to visually explain complex data, including infographics.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself