As a Motion Graphics Designer, you do more than bringing graphics to life.
You use your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture an audience and leaves them wanting more. In addition, you have these skills and experiences:
• Conceptualizing creative ideas and bringing them to life
• Creating animated graphics and videos using computer software such as Adobe after Effects or Adobe Premier Pro. Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation.
• Creating illustrations, designs, and other artwork used in marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, and advertisements
• Creating graphic designs for various purposes such as book covers, magazines, websites, and posters
• Designing motion graphics for use in television commercials or other visual media productions
• Using computer software to create animations and special effects for commercials, movies, or other visual media productions
• Translating ideas into motion graphics that can be understood by a wide
• Creating motion graphics that communicate ideas effectively
• Using computer software such as Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premier Pro to create animations and special effects for commercials, movies, or other visual media productions
• The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and more)
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management skills
• Meet with clients, internal and external, to understand needs and share ideas
• Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
• Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations.
• Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques.
• Ability to use both a PC and a Mac to execute on creative tasks.