Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 9 days left to apply for this job.
An upcoming high-end private hospital in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Nutritionist
. The successful candidate will be responsible for nutrition care process with a systematic and logical approach used to identify and meet each person’s nutrient and nutrition education needs. The ideal candidate Must have prior experience in a similar role with 5 years in a managerial role.
- A relevant diploma, degree in nutrition.
- At least affiliation to Clinical nutrition one-year working experience in a hospital setting.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with diverse responsibilities.
- Good Health, hygiene and safety management skills.
- Translation and interpretation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Believe in teamwork.
- Providing nutrition education and counseling to patients.
- Writing effective intervention nutrition plans/ diet intervention.
- Developing communication of behavioral skills change kits.
- Promoting nutritional health-related services in disease management.
- Conducting monitoring and evaluation of patients on a daily basis.
- Providing Nutrition Education to patients and caregivers.
- Preparation and supervision of therapeutic diets.
- Patient’s reassessment and updating of the nutrition care plan.
- Advising the hospital cafeteria on appropriate menus for patients.
- Report writing and calculating parenteral/ enteral feeds.
- Skills training and developing on the role of nutrition to the cafeteria and nursing staff.
- Plan for HACCP systems of food or formula preparation that identify food safety hazards and critical control points during food service procedures.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)