Lecturer in Environmental Chemistry
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
To conduct lectures to undergraduate and postgraduate students in relevant subjects; and maintain academic excellence through well researched and prepared lectures as well as conducting researchesQualifications:
Key Outputs :Required education
- Prepare lectures and conduct lectures to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Conduct researches and disseminate research findings.
- Supervise students undertaking research.
- Conducting seminars.
- To set tests and examinations, moderate examinations questions, Mark scripts, enter the results in the system, submit marked scripts to the department and attend to examiners and Board meetings.
- Administer and invigilate tests, course works and examinations according to University standards.
- Mark tests and examinations scripts and compile results according to approved grading standards of the University.
- Writes competitive fundable research grants.
- Mentor Junior staffs in area of Research.
- Participates in curriculum review.
- Attend to students’ inquiries and academic issues.
- Conducting research and community outreach activities.
- To carry out administrative duties in the departments as directed by the Head of Department.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)