The Field Officer is responsible for identifying, prioritizing and monitoring social protection project activities in order to ensure a participatory, adapted and consistent choice of activities and their realization within the set execution deadline.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies, Social Sciences, Social Work and Social Administration or any other related humanities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in implementing activities for a development project/programme.
- Proven experience in social protection initiatives.
- Experience in community work is an important asset.
- Experience in working with government ministries, private sector, civil society as well as employers’ and workers’ organisations is an advantage.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- You have broad and in-depth understanding of the various aspects of international cooperation (context, challenges, strengths, partners, functioning, etc.).
- Possess a valid Motorbike riding permit.
- Good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, email) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office).
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a member of a team.
- Ability to deal with people with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behaviour and attitude.
- Fluent in English and Runyakitara languages.
- You commit to the vision, mission and values of