Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
To conduct lectures to undergraduate and postgraduate students in relevant subjects; and maintain academic excellence through well researched and prepared lectures as well as conducting researches.
1. To prepare lectures and conduct lectures to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
2. To conduct researches and disseminating research findings. 3. Supervise students undertaking research.
4. To conduct seminars.
5. To set tests, examinations and course work according to University standards.
6. To administer and invigilate tests, course works and examinations according to University standards.
7. To mark tests and examinations scripts and compile results according to approved grading standards of the University.
8. To attend to students’ inquiries and academic problems.
9. To carry out administrative duties in the departments as directed by the Head of Department