Ngao Credit LimitedOnly on Fuzu
G4S Kenya Ltd
HEMLAB CONSULTANTS LTDOnly on Fuzu
Leading company in Health care, medicalOnly on Fuzu
Pillars of AfricaOnly on Fuzu
White Labelled Employer
Sasa DoctorOnly on Fuzu
Closing: Oct 20, 202323 days remaining
Published: Sep 20, 2023 (7 days ago)
• Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about our products and services.
• Seize opportunities to upselling and cross selling NCL products and closing the sales through the phone.
• Listening to customer needs to generate repeat sales.
• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide
solutions and/or alternatives.
• Manage and updating customer databases with the status of each customer in CRM.
• Escalate client’s inquiries in a timely manner to the appropriate branch and follow up to ensure all queries are resolved.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information by adhering to NCL communication script guidelines.
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements and offering suitable products.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Respond to customer queries from website and all social media platforms while observing set timelines.
• Continually expand your knowledge of our business in order to accurately answer questions and address client concerns.
• Meet set personal/team lead conversion targets.
• Ensure feedback from the customer to further improve the customer services.
• Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions.
• Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
• Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
• Follow NCL standards and guidelines when handling customer queries.
• Capture Customer details on the CRM both consistently and accurately.
Exceptional telesales skills.
• Detail oriented and able to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy of work.
• Able to follow well-defined processes and procedures and guidelines.
• Have a helpful, friendly, service orientated attitude.
• Ability to make decisions independently based on established knowledge and procedures.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Able to remain calm and professional, even with challenging clients.
• Keen attention to detail and excellent memory, making clients feel known.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Strong phone, email and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
• Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively.
Qualifications & Skills
• Diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in telesales.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, email, and experience with the Internet.
• Proficient in English and Kiswahili (oral and written).
• Familiarity with CRM system and practises.