To expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific sales channels of the company. To be successful in this role, one should have previous experience managing the operation of a store (or number of stores) while taking accountability for reaching targets. One should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. The ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. Ultimately, the SM will ensure his/her area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to the company’s success in the long run.
Evaluate channel and team performances
Forecast quarterly and annual profits
Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
Analyse market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
Develop and maintain vendor relationships
Train employees on product knowledge
Develop and implement visual merchandising strategy
Coordinate with various departments to monitor various stores set ups and resets in the regions.
Supervise and ensure effectiveness of all merchant activities.
Develop and execute various store rotation schedule for regions
Any other lawful and proper task assigned to you from time to time by the management of the company.Key Performance Indicators:
• Accountability - Accountable for measurable, high-quality, timely, and cost effective results.
• Initiative - Takes prompt action to accomplish tasks and meet goals and objectives.
• Problem solving/Decision making - Identifies and analyzes problems weighing the relevance and accuracy of available information. Generates and evaluates alternative solutions and makes effective and timely decisions.
• Quality of work - Pays close attention to detail. Strives to achieve accuracy and consistency in all tasks.
• Service orientation – Applies effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills when responding to customers.
• Proven work experience as a Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar sales role
• Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
Sales returns and sales ratio (average daily sales and units per transaction)
Foot fall i.e., tracking the number of people entering and exiting stores
Sales Qualified Leads
Return on Marketing Investment
Academic & professional qualifications:
Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
Excellent communication skills
Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
Availability to travel as needed
BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field