- You will be responsible for bringing design solutions to life which adhere to marketing strategies and business goals.
- You must be comfortable making decisions and managing your time and projects while seeing graphics development from a holistic perspective.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Graphic Design qualification or similar.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Figma etc.).
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generating fresh concepts for all design projects, from conception to approval
- Apply best practice typography techniques and take ownership of all assigned graphic designs,
- ensuring top quality is achieved every step of the way.
- Increase user friendliness for our product and service offerings
- Choose the right images, typography, graphics and layouts for the project.
- Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Professionalism and Critical Thinking:
- Works with colleagues and other project stakeholders to ascertain needs and to develop graphic directions, concepts, and specifications for assigned projects as necessary to ensure smooth flow of work.
- Adhere to production schedules and workflow for the various steps in the design process for multiple concurrent projects
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing
- Contributing to team efforts by participating in production and/or marketing planning group sessions and meetings to accomplish tasks as needed in the timeframe provided.
Learning & Development:
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, tools, changing trends in the field and best practices.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.