Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 34 days left to apply for this job.
● Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (business administration, research, community development, etc.)
● 3+ years of experience in a demanding private sector or development sector environment with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership
● Excellent problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
● Entrepreneurial mindset with demonstrated experience launching new initiatives
● Strong quantitative, presentation, and writing skills, including fluency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
● Demonstrated ability to work independently with a diverse set of counterparts, in unstructured settings and to adapt to new environments and challenges
● Excellent organization and management skills, including time management and project management
● Work with managers on the Future Initiatives team to support projects related to new product and service development, market expansion, and the achievement of financial sustainability.
● Conduct market research to understand the competitive environment for Fresh Life’s products and services, evaluate customer satisfaction and identify opportunities to evolve our products to better meet market needs and grow our impact.
● Support market expansion efforts, including developing frameworks to determine market expansion priorities and timelines, conducting baseline assessments, analyzing datasets, and developing implementation plans.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
34 days left to apply
Sanergy Limited Kenya
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making safe sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements. Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves 3 critical steps: we build a dense network of high-quality sanitation facilities — Fresh Life Toilets — franchised to residents in the community. We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community. Finally, we convert the waste into valuable agricultural inputs, which we sell to Kenyan farmers.
Meet your new colleagues
34 days left to apply