Brites Management Services LtdOnly on FuzuCLOSED
Closing: Sep 23, 2022This position has expired
Published: Sep 6, 2022 (28 days ago)
•Conduct learner instruction at the clinical units of the health facilities and the skills laboratory.
• Prepare and administer assessments, evaluate trainee’s progress and maintain records of clinical and industrial experience/attachment.
• Participate in reviewing occupational standards, curriculum, training and industrial attachment.
• Cooperate with medical personnel in evaluating and improving teaching and clinical practices /industrial attachment.
• Enable trainees to receive skilled training and mentorship in the course while promoting an effective working and teaching -learning environment.
• Assess record and analyse the achievement of trainees.
• Facilitate all essential resource and training tools are available for use as required.
• Carry out any other job -related function as assigned by the management.
• Hold a diploma in Kenya registered community health nursing.
• Higher diploma or undergraduate in nursing will be an added advantage.
• At least two (2) of clinical experience and one (1) of teaching experience.
• Registered with nursing council of Kenya with a valid nursing practicing license.
• Trained in competency-based assessment, registered as an assessor or verifier by TVETCDACC and registered as a trainer by TVETA.
General medicine, E-mail and internet, Training delivery, Team leadership, Documentation and record keeping, Wound care