- The Instrumentation and Control Instructor will be responsible for delivering training programs related to instrumentation and control systems to Learner.
- They will develop lesson plans, deliver lectures, facilitate practical sessions, and assess learner progress.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in the industrial sector, a strong technical understanding of instrumentation and control systems, and excellent communication skills.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Electronics, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in instrumentation and control systems design, installation, and operation
- Experience in teaching or training others in a related field
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate classroom instruction and practical sessions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to learners from diverse backgrounds
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and strategies
- Familiarity with industry standards, codes, and regulations related to instrumentation and control systems
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues to support the success of the training program.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent Instructional abilities
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Practical knowledge of INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL technologies desired
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control.