Driver (Ordinary University Vehicles – 2, Bus2, Tractor-1& Tricycle-1) – Re-Advertised.
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
To drive and maintain office vehicle.
Person’s SpecificationsHow to apply for the position
i. ‘O’ Level Certificate with credit in English and Math or its equivalent.
ii. Valid Driving License/ Permit with relevant classes.
iii. A Certificate of Competence issued by Chief Mechanical Engineer,Ministry of Works and Transport.
iv. A Certificate in Defensive driving will be an added advantage.
v. Knowledge and skills in motor vehicle mechanics will be an added advantage.
vi. Should have five years driving experience.
vii. Fluent in English language
viii. Good interpersonal skills
1. Interested persons who meet the minimum requirements should submit their applications together with the following:
(a) A detailed and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae.
(b) Certified copies of academic transcripts, certificates, professional qualifications and appointment letters.
(c) Names and addresses of three referees.
(d) Copies of National Identity Card, birth certificate or copies of relevant pages of the passport indicating the applicant’s date of birth.
2. Sealed application should be sent to the address provided
1. To drive University vehicles as instructed by the Transport Officer. Required education
2. To record the movement of the vehicle in the log book.
3. To keep the vehicle clean and in a sound working state.
4. To be responsible for vehicle while on duty.
5. To monitor the mechanical condition of the vehicle and report any faults/defects to ensure that it is maintained in a good working condition.
6. To report the vehicle’s servicing in time.
7. To perform any other official duties as assigned by the supervisor.
: High, secondary schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)