Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelors’ Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized University.
- Managing the Resource Centre;
- Providing users in the Resource Centre with reader services and deliverables, such as information;
- Providing circulation and retrieval services;
- Carrying out Resource Centre in house services of data entry, shelving, cataloguing and indexing materials for easy access;
- Participating in collecting user information requirements and disseminating it appropriately;
- Compiling and analyzing user information;
- Maintaining an effective loan system of books and other reading materials;
- Entering existing documents into different databases;
- Carrying out technical processing of all documents
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)