Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
Our vision is to become the undisputed home of opportunities across Africa and support millions of individuals and thousands of organizations prepare for success. With our unique data-driven and highly personalized approach, we have already established ourselves as the biggest and fastest-growing career development platform in East Africa. With over 1+ million users and 1,000 plus organizations in the Fuzu family, we are on the path to catalyze the entire talent ecosystem with our low-cost, scalable solution. If you are someone that cares deeply for the future of Human Capital in Africa and wants to be part of the scalable solution that prepares tens of millions of people for success, then Fuzu is the place for you.
If you are someone that cares deeply for the future of human capital in Africa and wants to be part of the scalable solution that prepares tens of millions of people for success, then Fuzu is the place for you.
Overview of the role
With offices in Nairobi, Kampala, and Helsinki, Fuzu is setting its sights on our next wave of growth in 2021 - Nigeria! To spearheading our digital marketing strategy, we looking for an exceptional individual who will lead in developing, testing and scaling user acquisition initiatives across all our digital channels and markets, both on a strategic and hands-on level.
- Executing low-cost acquisition strategies
- Develop our SEO strategy with support from an external consultant
- Put in place a system for measuring, reporting, and optimizing growth metrics
- Run experiments, conduct data analysis and research to develop insights that reveal growth opportunities
- Working with the rest of the team to drive user activation and retention, by improving the customer journey, implementing email campaigns
- Executing our Digital Marketing strategy for both B2B and B2C
- Have at least 3 years of experience driving growth for a leading brand in at least one of our core markets
- Have technical expertise within SEO, Digital Marketing and CRM
- Have a proven track record of driving rapid growth for a B2C brand and ideally a B2B brand as well
- Be highly analytical, structured and committed to a metrics-driven approach
- Have experience in analytics, A/B, and multivariate testing
- Have excellent communication/writing skills; you get a message across in just a few sentences
- Have experience in user testing and researching customer needs.
- Are experienced with marketing automation, email marketing or social media marketing
- Are interested in user experience design, behavioural economics, the jobs-to-be-done theory or the like
We Exceed Customer Expectations - Everything we do is aligned with the needs of our users. To exceed expectations, we go the extra mile in delivering value, each and every day. We drive change through rigorous prioritization, grit and personal accountability
We Can Be Trusted - We treat our users and ourselves with dignity. We stand for transparency and make sure that we can be trusted - at all times. We say no to all forms of discrimination and believe passionately that our value as human beings is undivided. We cherish and provide honest feedback
We Are Endlessly Curious - We believe passionately that one is never done improving and that continuous growth is core to who we are. We cultivate curiosity, speed and agility in everything we do, constantly breaking boundaries and pushing ourselves and our users for greatness
We Succeed Together - We lift people rather than drag them down. We believe that the success of others is that of ours as well. We only see the best in each other. We work and celebrate together and make sure that the journey itself is fun and uplifting for us and our users
We Eat Mars for Breakfast - We think that Mars is just another planet. We dream about the universe instead. Our ambition crosses beyond the stars with no limit. We dream big because we know we can do it
- A unique opportunity to scale and growth the Fuzu brand
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth – grow with Fuzu
- Lots of learning opportunities
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
5 days left to apply
We hope by now you know at least a little bit about who we are… why? Well because you are using our website! But let us give you a bit more detail - Fuzu is on a mission to prepare users and organizations for success by being the best career development, recruitment and learning solution for Africa. Our ambition is to help the top talent like you find a place to Dream, Grow and Be Found. We are currently attracting over 25,000 new users per month, making us the fastest growing talent pool in Africa! We are a Finnish company with offices in Nairobi, Kampala, Helsinki and expanding to other markets over the coming months. We work hard but maintain a people-first, fun team culture. We emphasize learning and growth and expect everyone on the team to be eager to step out of their comfort zone to learn and support across multiple functions. As part of our team culture, we are endlessly curious and if you want to develop you will be given every opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
Competitive Salary, Monthly team-based performance bonus, 21 vacation days, Comprehensive medical cover, Monthly social events 'Fuzu Friday', lots of learning and growth opportunities.
Meet your new colleagues
Ian Oscar, Customer Success Specialist
"At Fuzu I interact mostly with our B2B clients in their endeavour to source and recruit top talent using our advanced platform and nothing beats that feeling when I receive those thank you messages from our clients. This is what makes my heart beat week on week and month on month. "
5 days left to apply