Job Title: Research Lead
• Lead the Research team on all research projects
• Identifying and analyzing trends and forecasts and creating and recommending projections to readers
• Researching market trends, conducting surveys with the aim to create market comparism and impact on consumers to readers
• Analyzing data from company results, reports and creating a narrative / interpretation to readers understanding
• Using data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making / projects of Client business in accordance to specific requests
• Using statistical, economic, and data modeling techniques and tools to sort data.
• Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting findings in the simplest, comprehensible way
• Collating and coordinating the publication of quarterly and annual deals book
• Writing monthly deals Newsletter
• Manage and coordinate activities on all Nairalytics handle and website
• Conduct interviews, attend events and represent the company at corporate functions, other client events and media platforms
• Effective and timely coverage of Macro-Economic news and events
• Create Lead / Feature stories on Macro economy
• Create support to the Editorial and Digital Media team in terms of data creation and fact checking.
• A BSc or HND in economics, Finance, Statistics or any related field.
• Experience in applied research or data management.
• Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modeling skills.
• The ability to manipulate large, complex data sets into manageable, understandable reports.
• Excellent problem-solving, communication, and team-working skills.
• Familiarity with data modeling software and Excel software.
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Excellent writing skills in English, especially as applied to press communication, financial terms, and other news content
• Knowledge of financial terms and interest in learning more.
• Ability to maintain focus and detail orientation when processing large amounts of information or copy
• Ability to collaborate with writers to understand their writing needs and maximize their impact
• Demonstrated ability to distill complex topics into language that is understandable to broader audiences
• Experience with pitching ideas to different audiences, with the ability to write compellingly to either professional or lay audiences from diverse backgrounds
• Demonstrated ability to work on tight deadlines.
To apply, send your resume to Hello.firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject