Ideal Person SpecificationsAcademic qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree or its equivalent in a Technology related field i.e.
- Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software engineering, IT.
- Working Knowledge of Windows or UNIX or Linux Operating systems.
- Should have strong hands-on knowledge in SAP HANA technologies, SAP PI/PO , SAP ECC6
- SAP Certification in BASIS and relevant Functional areas e.g. MM, FICO, HCM, TRAVEL,
- Knowledge in SAP HANA and SAP Success factors is added advantage.
- Knowledge of using Solution Manager for change management is an added advantage.
- ITIL Intermediate and other relevant professional qualifications in ICT field would be an added advantage.
Desired work experience:
- Three years’ experience in SAP Basis in medium to large organizations.
- Working experience in a bank or other financial services organization will be an added advantage.
- Experience in SAP NetWeaver or SAP PI/PO be an added advantage.
The SAP Analyst (BASIS) –will install, configure, and maintain SAP programs. Work with business and SAP functional users to understand the data used to generate the businesses KPIs and metrics as well as the workflows used for their delivery. Continuously review the best technologies to deliver the solution and help drive adoption through system upgrade on SAP, technical implementations, communication and training to super users. Support technical implementation and upgrades on sap ecc6 , success factors and sap hana.