The Company seeks to hire Truck Drivers for planning and executing project Task involving assigned Vehicles as directed or assigned by the Operations Coordinator, such tasks are to be conducted in a safe manner and in accordance with Customer requirements.
• Valid driver’s license class BCE & I
• Post High School Relevant certification, Relevant Training Certifications, Equipment Certification.
• Defensive Driving Training and Skills.
• Certificate of Good conduct
• Must be a Ugandan CitizenExperience
• At least 5yrs driving experience
• Good communication skills with relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure that resources assigned to the project are used properly and maintained in their best condition.
• Immediately informs Site Supervisor of any problems, necessary maintenance or necessary repairs to a vehicle both verbally and in writing, in the vehicle/Equipment daily checklist.
• Effective use of Assigned Equipment/Vehicle to minimise Wear & Tear and efficient Fuel use.
• Safe Keeping of All Equipment items and Accessories.
• Assist Project Coordinator in the planning and Effective Project Execution and delivery.
• Ensure all duties and responsibilities are performed as per procedure and Work instruction.
• Completes all data entry requirements as requested by Site Supervisor i.e. fuelling, mileage recording and signing of the gate passes and checklists.
• Suggest innovation in operations with at least one innovation process per year.
• Ensure continual improvement of assigned tasks based on performance review by the Coordinator.
• Meet Customer set Objectives, Targets and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Propose Ways to enhance Customer satisfaction and Services done to Customer.
• Maintain Safe operations by Following Safety Procedures and Works instructions.
• Execute stop work authority when any task is deemed unsafe or unfit to execute task.
• Coordinate site Toolbox Talks.
• Identify gaps in existing training programs, develop training material and conduct internal training for company employees and contractors.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Operations Coordinator.Skills Required
• Accountability and high level of integrity.
• Attention to details.
• Be flexible and ready to work for long hours.
• Demonstrate sound work ethics and be a team player