The Human Resource Officer will be responsible for identifying staff training & development needs and for planning, organizing and overseeing appropriate training and performance management.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources. Certification or Qualification in Training & Development and Performance Management will be an added bonus.
- Work experience in HR role of at least 6 years in a busy environment preferably in the manufacturing sector.
- Experience in Training and Performance Management.
- Must be organized and efficient in daily tasks.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated, self-driven with a problem solving attitude.
- Must be encouraging to the staff, able to mentor, coach and lead.
- Must have people person skills and a professional attitude.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of HRIS, Excel and demonstrated skills in database management.
- Derives satisfaction from being highly responsive and timely handling of issues.
- Ability to work independently and calmly under pressure.
- Citizen: Preferably Ugandan National
- Linguistic skills: Fluent in English (Spoken/Written)
- Age: Preferably above 30 years