Accounts Payable Assistant
Optica LimitedNairobi, Kenya
Salary range: KSh30,000 - KSh50,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 22 days left to apply for this job.
The role of the Accounts Payable Assistant involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization. Their role will be to complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices and dealing with suppliers.
- To ensure the timely and accurate registering and processing of invoices in accordance with Company policies, timely.
- Ensure all the vendor payments are achieved within the contractual payment terms
- Follow up & resolve invoice quarries internally and externally
- Prepare month end accrual Journals
- Ensure accurate recordings and treatment of Withholding Tax
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices.
- Obtain proper information and or data regarding invoice payments
- Review of invoices and requisition for satisfactory payment approval
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices, or correspondences necessary for files
- Perform monthly supplier Reconciliations
- Assist in providing information for audit queries
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education
Other Jobs at Optica Limited
Optica Limited / Kenya