Manager , Resource Mobilization
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
The KMTC Board of Directors seeks to recruit competent , dynamic , visionary and experienced persons to fill the above vacant position tenable at KMTC Headquarters , Nairobi.
Professional Qualifications and Experience :
- Served in the grade of Deputy Manager , Resource mobilization or in a relevant and comparable position in the public service or private sector organization for a minimum period of ten (10) years with at least five (5) years experience in management capacity
- Bachelors Degree in any Social Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Masters Degree in any Social Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- Demonstrated Merit and Ability as reflected in performance and results
- Fulfill the requirements in chapter six of the constitution
- Developing and Reviewing institutional development policies, plans and strategies
- Spearheading the establishment of income generating programs and projects in collaboration with stakeholders
- Collaborating in areas of research work , professional development , uptake of new technology and resource mobilization in liaison with institutions of higher learning
- Facilitating partnerships promotions and soliciting funding from donor communities , educational institutions , business entities , foundations , alumni association and government agencies
- Overseeing development of proposals for income generating projects
- Managing activities of College Alumni Programmes
- Organizing marketing of Medical Training Programmes in Liaison with the Corporate Communications Office
- Facilitating funding of capital projects through public private partnership and coordinating implementation of College Income generating projects to enhance revenue generation
Job RequirementsRequired education: Post-graduate education
Required relevant work experience: 10 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)