Market Developer -Western Region
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
the building, customer service, development and implementation of promotions, trade
show and special events, monitoring customer and market activity and making
recommendations for growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a bias in Marketing or Business management
- 2+ years of sales and marketing experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving skills and independent judgment.
- Relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Computer skills
- Actively seek out and obtain new accounts through research of
the market to identify target customers, their current product offerings,
establish clear priorities and recommend the strategy necessary to obtain
- Grow existing customers by obtaining new orders and scheduling
promotions to increase sales through their stores.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on retailers,
distributors, catalogers, e-tailers, and other customers relative to our
- Achieve Sales Revenue Targets and ensure organic growth for
assigned sales territory.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results
- Submit monthly sales forecast and works with management to
insure good product availability.
- Stay informed as to competitive product, and reports market
trends and new technologies by evaluating results and competitive
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems,
developing solutions, making recommendations to management.
- Follow-up with both internal and external customers to ensure
all sales/marketing programs are properly communicated, implemented, and
fully supported in the most effective manner possible. This includes, but
not limited to, account coding, communication of special pricing or programs,
all customer routing (shipping) policies and procedures, and rebate
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
1 days left to apply
East African Medical Vitals Ltd
East African Medical Vitals (EAMV) is setting up a state of the art medical consumables manufacturing plant in Namanve Industrial Park, with the aim of supplying the East African and COMESA markets with affordable and good quality sundries that include medical gloves and syringes. EAMV’s target markets include Tanzania, Rwanda, DRC and South Sudan among others. The company has an offtake agreement with Uganda’s Ministry of Health to provide Government health facilities with select medical consumables through the National Medical Stores.
Meet your new colleagues
1 days left to apply