Credit Administration Manager
Closing: Mar 22, 2023This position has expired
Published: Feb 22, 2023 (2 months ago)
Sign up to view job details.
● Serve as a credit information resource providing support in financial analysis, credit structure, credit documentation and appraisal requirements and Bad Debt identification.
● Provide Administrative processes that enhance debt management procedures and credit collections team in achieving set targets
● Monitor proper credit risk and compliance with credit policy.
● Clearing both internal and external audit queries related to credit and billing on publication of report
● Timely reporting of all credit management tools and decisions
● Maintain ongoing review of credit management reports
● Ensure proper allocation of customer receipts as per the remittances
● Manage documents flow and contracts renewal
● Assist credit controllers in the preparation of credit memoranda, debt collection letters
Staff Supervision and Performance Management
● Ensure that company objectives are clearly cascaded to direct reports and reviewed regularly
● Conducts timely performance appraisals
● Implement HR disciplinary process where necessary and as per policy requirement
Applications submitted via Fuzu have 32% higher chance of getting shortlisted.